Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hot Air Balloons, 3rd Grade

Wow. I have used SO many of Patty's idea's, its crazy. I have MORE to come. I am only in my 2nd year of teaching and I just want to try EVERYTHING, and I have so many cool lessons from last year that I've ditched already. I'm sure I'll come back to them, but I just want to try all these new, fabulous ideas I'm finding through all my art teacher friends.

This was her Hot Air Balloon project. In some classes we used marker, in others (like these), we used crayon and pastel for the background. I think all of them are bright, vibrant and fun.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, I'm guilty of that too. I am planning on doing these this next week. Just when I have kind of a working plan going for what I am going to do when, I keep finding all these fabulous new ideas!

Dissertation Writing Help said...

Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

Media Dissertation

sam said...

That's is so impressive; I am very pleased by this post. Complete information on this post!!! I really like it chapel hill news

sam said...

I was constantly hunting for reports on the internet in which can help me. Huge appreciate it to the useful information. umphub.com

thesis said...

Yep, I'm guilty of that too. I am planning on doing these this next week. Just when I have kind of a working plan going for what I am going to do when,

lawyers in delaware said...

Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting. I want to know some other information about this site. So please give me this news quickly. I always will be aware of you.

this website said...

Very great site dude.

this web page said...

Being a chiropractor I have art of hot air ballons hanging on my wall in my office.

free essay said...

A simple yet amazing work of art.

this site said...

thanks for letting be pop by and read this and then comment.

here said...

Its really was a great read.

attorneys said...

I love what you have done with this site.